Page 73 "Fine Art of Small Talk" Lean forward towards the speaker - POSITIVE MESSAGES TO SPEAKER - LISTENING CHECKLISTS
SOLUTION: 1 Lean forward
2 Maintain eye contact
3 Open up your arms and body
4 Relax your body posture
5 Face your partner
6 Nod and smile
WHERE: in all situations (where it is physically possible)
_________EXAMPLES ______________
(e.g 1) During job search in Toronto, I was frequently meeting various recruitment agent. in one agency where I went TEKSys. the agent as soon he saw me, leaned forward towards me & looked at my resume. There itself I knew the agent is interested in me. in my resume. I felt I will get a job.
SOLUTION: 1 Lean forward
2 Maintain eye contact
3 Open up your arms and body
4 Relax your body posture
5 Face your partner
6 Nod and smile
WHERE: in all situations (where it is physically possible)
_________EXAMPLES ______________
(e.g 1) During job search in Toronto, I was frequently meeting various recruitment agent. in one agency where I went TEKSys. the agent as soon he saw me, leaned forward towards me & looked at my resume. There itself I knew the agent is interested in me. in my resume. I felt I will get a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment